Stuck in Cairns

Still in Cairns. Unfortunately we’re stuck here! We cannot get Australian Customs release until the vessel has Provisional Registration from Solomon Islands. This matter has been an ongoing issue — the boat cannot be registered from Solomon Islands until they witness the vessel! This is an impasse which we’re hoping to resolve asap. Unfortunately, our planned departure for tomorrow morning is now delayed for at least another 24 hours. Expect to see us at 7:05am AEST (8:05am AES summer time) on Channel 7’s “Sunrise” program. Crew’s all well here. Would, however, prefer to be on the open sea. The weather’s looking great for a departure!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Copyright © 2006-2013 Pelena Express

Last updated Tuesday, November 14, 2006